The Verbier and Val de Bagnes area represents a unique playground when it comes to mountain biking. Start from the Hotel, go and explore with your guide the many enduro and cross country trails. Besides, a free and secured garage is available for the bikers as well as a repair and a cleaning-up place. MTB map
Head towards the lifts in Le Châble as they provide access to Verbier bikepark and its awesome tracks. Besides, a free and secured garage is available for the bikers as well as a repair and a cleaning-up place. MTB map
Recreational park, skatepark & pumptrack in Le Châble
The new recreational infrastructure is a few minutes from the station and the ski lifts of Le Châble. A skatepark of 630m2, a pump track of 350m2, an evolutionary playground of 300m2, an urban training course of 100m2 and 110m2 of meeting area ideal for families and bike, skateboard, rollerblade and scooters lovers. Entriders.com
Set off a journey of discovery of a region field with character by hiking some more than 500km of signposted paths. From themed paths for all to hikes taking place over several days, everyone will enjoy the natural and cultural wealth of these places. Seek advice to the owers, they will be happy to assist you.
A selection of unmissable hikes :
- Croix de Cœur – Pierre Avoi (easy / 2h-3h)
- Chamois path (difficult / 4h-5h / lifts to La Chaux, downhill on Fionnay)
- Corbassière bridge and its ancient waterway (medium / 4h-5h / from Brunet hut, downhill on Fionnay)
- Loop around Mauvoisin Dam (difficult / 6h-7h)
Bisses (ancient waterways)
Bisses are the historic irrigation channels of the Valais. A bisse is an open ditch delivering priceless water from mountain streams – often by daring routes – to arid pastures and fields, vineyards and orchards. Many bisses are still in use today and so are carefully maintained. Numerous trails accompany these historic watercourses, inviting visitors to varied hikes on historic trails.
Bisses of the region :
- Bisse des Ravine (Bruson) : 2h - Bruson - Cambolé - La Tuyayle - La Darbellaire - Bruson
- Bisse du Levron (Verbier) : 2h30 - Les Ruinettes - Le Vacheret - Les Planards - La Marlénaz - Chute du bisse
- Bisse de Corbassière (Fionnay) : 3h - Fionnay – Les Vernes – Grenier de Corbassière – Cabane Panossière
- Tour des Combins - 6 days - Infos
- Tour du Val de Bagnes – 6 days - Infos
Via Ferrata in the Mauvoisin Gorge
The Via Ferrata leads beneath the Mauvoisin dam, through the depths hollowed out by the waters of the rocky Dranse Gorge. The first part "Saxifrage" starts at the picnic area and leads into the Dranse Gorge. From there, via a first small suspension bridge you make your way to the other side. This part has been classified with level of difficulty K3 (quite difficult) and is designed for children of minimum eight years of age. The second part, "Tichodrome" requires a good physical condition and certainly a good head for heights. Here much more concentration and effort is required. Via Ferrate des Gorges de Mauvoisin.
Climbing wall at the hotel
The hotel's facade features a climbing wall with a height of 12m offering 3 different routes. Equipment available for guests. Ideal for children.
Rock climbing in Entremont
With 560 routes and 30 climbing sites, some breathtaking climbs await you in the region.
Most important sectors:
- La Barme sector (65 routes)
- Pierre Avoi sector (Clochetons 38 routes, Grande Face 11 routes)
- Haut Val de Bagnes sector (Madzeiria 28 routes, surroundings 50 routes)
- Sembrancher & surroundings (Chemin, Les Trappistes)
Guide Book Entremont Escalades : www.mountain-guide.ch/en/Guide-book/
In case of bad weather, why not trying out some indoor bouldering. Located 30 minutes away by car from the hotel, the Saxon indoor climbing hall offers the highest climbing wall of Switzerland. Infos : www.vertic-halle.ch
Treat yourself with pure fresh air and moments to think and meditate in a preserved environment. We offer Yoga & Spa Mornings as well as Yoga & Trekking to recharge your batteries. On request, we organize private sessions with qualified yoga teachers. Infos & offers.